Get Google Play Store on Kindle Fire Tablet: This Amazon App Store is fixed. It’s missing well known apps like Snapchat, WhatsApp, and others. The following guide will reveal how to install Google Play Store on your Fire tablet to help you download apps which aren’t typically available in the device.
How to Install Google Play Store to Kindle Fire Tablet
- Within Settings -> Security -> Turn on “Apps from Unknown Sources”.
- Open your Silk browser and also download the Google Services Framework APK file and do the installation right here: Google Services Framework APK
- Download the Google Play Services APK file and do the installation right here: Google Play Services APK
- Download the Google Account Manager APK file and do the installation right here: Google Account Manager APK
- Download the Google Play Store APK and do the installation right here: Google Play Store APK
- Right now start Google Play Store and sign to your active Google account and create a new one.
It’s simple to download and get apps, books, music, and others to the Play Store using your Kindle Fire tablet!