Get Snapchat on Kindle Fire Tablet: Have the official Snapchat app on the Kindle Fire tablet. Snapchat is not available in the Amazon App Store, so you’ll have to install the Google Play Store on your Fire tablet and download Snapchat from the Play Store. Follow the simple guide to get Snapchat successfully running for your Fire tablet. Snapchat today requires Google Play Services to work. To help you specifically install the Snapchat APK file. You may get a “Snapchat won’t run without having Google Play services, which can be missing in your tablet” error message. Now you know, you will have to install Google Play Store (such as Google Play Services) after which install Snapchat to properly run the app.
Install Google Play Store to Kindle Fire Tablet
- Below Settings -> Security -> Turn on “Apps from Unknown Sources”.
- Open your Silk browser and download the Google Services Framework APK file and install it right here: Google Services Framework APK
- Download the Google Play Services APK file and install it right here: Google Play Services APK
- Download the Google Account Manager APK file and install it right here: Google Account Manager APK
- Download the Google Play Store APK and install it right here: Google Play Store APK
Download Snapchat to Kindle Fire Tablet
- At this point open Google Play Store and sign to your current Google account or make a new one.
- Search for “Snapchat” and do the installation. That’s it! It’s simple to run Snapchat with your Fire tablet.