GOOSE VPN Firestick: GOOSE VPN is among the best VPN to unblock geo-restricted content on streaming platforms. An advanced binge-watcher, install GOOSE VPN on Firestick without the second views. However the VPN will work for streaming functions alone, it can’t be trusted for torrenting purposes. The VPN is very created for Netflix and Amazon Prime Video users to access contents which aren’t intended for their geo-location. Go below for your VPN functions and installation guide.
Quick Navigation :
Features of GOOSE VPN
- The VPN has over 60 servers in 31 countries.
- GOOSE VPN is among the fewest VPNs which has a lifetime subscription plan.
- With one subscription you may use the VPN on unlimited devices.
- The VPN can unblock streaming platforms like Netflix, HBO NOW, Hulu, YouTube TV, and more.
- It is among the easiest VPN to work with.
GOOSE VPN Pricing
The VPN has four subscription plans having a free trial of 500MB. All of the plans possess a 30-day money-back guarantee policy.
- $12.99 per month
- $59.88 for one year ($4.99 per month)
- $71.76 for two years ($2.99 per month)
- $139 for lifetime
Besides the subscription, you will find also business plans offered.
Go to the web page for details: www.GOOSEVPN.com.
How to Install GOOSE VPN on Firestick
However, GOOSE VPN will not be offered on the Amazon App Store. Thus work with third-party installers. In this article, we can use the Downloader app.
Setting up Firestick to Install GOOSE VPN
When you are using third-party installers, you have to commit to changing from the Firestick settings.
Keep to the command in the home screen, Settings -> My Fire TV or Devices -> Developer Options -> Apps from Unknown Sources -> Turn On.
- Click on the Lens icon to the Home screen. When you have Downloader app previously installed, skip to step 6.
- The on-screen keyboard can look. Type Downloader and check for this.
- The Downloader app can be listed within the Apps & Games category. Choose the app.
- To the next screen, click on the Get or Download icon.
- The app can be downloaded. Now, click on the Open icon to start the app instantly.
- Go the Look for bar and sort the Goose VPN’s download link https://bit.ly/2VmXFml. Click on the Go button.
- The VPN can be downloaded. Wait for a download to finish.
- Following the download is done, click on the Install button.
- Once the installation is finished, click on the Done button then the Delete button to delete the apk file.
- Now, open the GOSSE VPN from your Apps section and sign in using your account. Begin to use the GOOSE VPN on the Firestick.
GOOSE VPN Alternatives
If you need a VPN for torrenting in addition to to learn servers, GOOSE VPN is not solution you’re looking for. Try the below alternatives.
- IPVanish VPN
- CyberGhost VPN
- TunnelBear VPN
1. Is GOOSE VPN safe?
Yes, the GOOSE VPN is completely safe for streaming functions. It is far from recommended for torrenting purposes.
2. How can I know if the VPN is working on the Firestick?
You should check that on your own using Google’s Find My IP. You may also check our instruction on how to check out if VPN is working on Firestick.
3. Can VPN provide on all Firestick?
Yes, it is possible to install and use a VPN on all Firestick devices other than 1st Gen Fire TV.